Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, December 11, 2022

Over 10x more

Sluggo and I picked up my brother and headed out to card show in Merrilville to do some shopping today. It wasn't as impressive as we were told but they had a busy Saturday with the likes of Spud Webb, Bob Lilly, Chris Chelios and Oil Can Boyd signing stuff. Of course today, there was only one that we seen and that was Rick Reuschel. The show itself was alright, nothing spectacular but we made some purchases. I did what I said and didn't buy myself anything, although Sluggo picked up a couple of Sox autos I might eyeball for awhile. If you were there and saw 3 pretty big guys walking around (2 with Michigan hats), that was us.

Today's post is a guy that my collection sat at just a couple of cards for a long time, then I started looking on Sportlots to fill them and was surprised at how many I had found.




I didn't realize he had so many cards. You know my favorites of this Sportlots package are the last 2 since they are Michigan cards as well.

I had 2 cards of DJ coming into this year that I had picked up last year. I added the 21 cards above in my last package and bumped that all the way up to 23 cards which bumped me from #93 on TCDB up to #4, I'm still almost 20 cards below #1 though so I don't foresee taking that over anytime soon.

I planned on getting caught up on logging and scanning this past weekend with the 3 day weekend coming but I spent Friday and Sunday card shopping, and Saturday doing a card show so I can't complain. I've see a lot of cards this weekend. I'm working 4 days this week then I'm off for 3 weeks (not by choice) so I'll have plenty of time to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.