Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, December 15, 2022

Red Gloves and Scarf

Just a quick post today. It's been a long week and I'm sleepy. I was supposed to have 3 weeks off but now they are talking about working, which would be fine, if they would just make up their minds instead of keeping everyone in the wind.

Today's post is another Sox player who we keep expecting great things from and he falls just short. Don't get me wrong, when he's healthy, he's pretty good with lots of potential. The problem is, he keeps getting injured.

Again, the 582's Montgomerys I picked up at my LCS.

Fred brought me these 2 at work, I had both of the base, these are both the chrome version.

I picked this up at the Shipshewana show from a guy we know that sets up at a couple of shows we do. I went through his Sox cards, mainly just looking for something to buy to support him because he's a Sox fan as well. You can see it's from the Winter set but it's also a short print in the set. The difference is the scarf in case you didn't know.



I picked up these 4 from Sluggo, which means I bought them at a show with show money then paid him back. I never take any cash, I always throw what I want in with what he's buying. He tends to buy in bulk and gets a discount, usually my stuff is so low end that people throw it in. The top 2 were just that, the bottom 2 however, I had to pay a little. The triple relic for obvious reasons, the green 2020 is a refractor numbered to /99.

These 8 cards give me 129 of Eloy which is good for 5th on TCDB but a long ways from the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.