Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, December 19, 2022

Free Burke

I haven't watched too many sports lately, I saw that we signed Benintendi which I'm good with and I saw the last play of the Patriots/Raiders game (just wow) but other than that, not much going on.

The last post was the last of my October pick-ups so today we are starting the November pick-ups. We'll start with the player that I have cards to show but it has been the longest since seeing a post of his. It's been a year and 4 months since I've posted new cards of him.


All that build up and I only had a card but like I said, it's been a long time coming since I added one of Burke. It's the only one I have of him in a Mavericks uniform. It is my 45th card of him though so I'm closing in on the half century mark. At this rate, I'll hit it in 2030. I grabbed this out of the base cards that I sorted for Sluggo so it was free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.