Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, December 12, 2022

Going, Going, Almost Gone

I'm back but it's not another Michigan post. It's a White Sox post. This guy is one of those White Sox PC's that I started with some of the newer Sox players that I wasn't sure if I was going to keep or not. This guy is one of the ones I'm on the fence about. He has all the talent in the world but just can't seem to put everything together. He needs to have a really good 2023 season to build my trust back up in him again.

More of the 582 Montgomery's that I picked up my LCS.


I also grabbed this mini of Moncada from Sluggo, it was another payment card so I didn't pay anything for it.

These 3 cards give me 185 cards of Yoan which puts me 3 cards away from 1st place on TCDB. The nice thing is if I do drop the Moncada Collection is, they are all White Sox cards except 9 so I wouldn't even lose that many.

Come on YoYo, let's have an All-Star year next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.