Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, December 26, 2022

Happy Birthday - Carlton Fisk


Carlton was born on this day in 1947, making him 75 today.

MLB Debut - September 18th, 1969 (Red Sox) 

Years Active - 

  • 1969, 1971-1980 (Red Sox)
  • 1981-1993 (White Sox)

Red Sox

White Sox

Cards on TCDB - 6906 cards (up 563 cards since last year)

Cards I have - 359 cards (up 12 cards from last year)

PC Rank - #7 (#8 overall)

TCDB Rank - #8

Where they came from -



Happy Birthday Carlton!

1 comment:

  1. I'm also a Fisk collector, he's one of my largest. Splits a binder with one other player. And I don't have a whole lot of exotic stuff of his. It could be twice as big.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.