Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, December 27, 2022

NBA Poole

Gonna get a post in here because the next 3 days will be birthday posts. Went to the LCS today with Sluggo and hung out a few hours. I bought a little bit with some Christmas money that I will get logged and scanned tomorrow. I tried to grab a couple of relics for Dennis as well but he had all 3 (gotta love TCDB). My plans for those 3 days are on Thursday are heading up to Ann Arbor to go to my first Michigan basketball game. I guess I should say men's as I have been to a woman's game. I'm pretty pumped about that. I think we got nosebleed tickets and I assume there won't be many students there so the atmosphere may not be the best but there weren't many tickets left so hopefully not.

I probably won't get a post in on Saturday as we have a card show in Lake Station which isn't far from where my brother lives so he may come and hang out with us which would be cool. I'm bailing on the show about half an hour early though so I can get to my brother's house before 3 when the Michigan game comes on. I'll watch it there and head back the hour or so home afterwards. Good thing I'm not much of a partier on New Years Eve.

On to today's post. We got a guy that has been playing pretty well as of late.


Only one card today from Sluggo. It's another one of the freebies I grabbed while sorting. Poole is definitely a better player than I though he was going to be when he left Michigan. I wasn't happy he left though because he definitely had the potential.

This is my 29th card of Jordan with plenty more to come if he keeps playing like he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.