Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Below the Mendoza line for 2022

Today's post is a player that I've almost reached the Mendoza line (google it if you don't know) on cards that I've added to his collection this year, the same year that he retired.

One of two of the 582 Montgomery's that I got from my LCS that aren't White Sox.


I found these 3 going back through the base cards that we sold, not sure how I missed them the first time. The bottom one I understand as it's not his card but he's on it but the other 2, I'm not sure. I'm guessing I was mainly looking for White Sox cards so I skimmed right past them. Doesn't matter, they're here now.

These 4 give me 384 cards of Zimmy but as far as my post title is concerned, I've added 194 of him just this year, which is just below the Mendoza line.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.