Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, December 10, 2022

Nwogu in Maize and Blue

We went card shopping for the business on Friday and I picked up about $30 worth of cards and then we set up in Plymouth today and I spent another $20. It was money I earned in a sale of over 80,000 cards that I help prepare for so it was extra than what I normally get so I decided to pick up some cards. You'll see those whenever I get around to logging and scanning them. I would say tomorrow but we're planning on running out to a couple of shows towards Merilleville to do some more buying. I don't plan on buying anything for myself but that doesn't mean I won't.

Today's post is a guy that I've picked up quite a few cards of as of late. Partly because the guy that runs the show that we set up at today hooked me up with a bunch when I asked him to get my a South Bend Cubs team set because I wanted his card out of it. Which he did, and another 7 or 8 of his cards. You saw those a month or 2 ago.

I picked up these 3 minor league versions of Jordan from Sportlots, probably each at the minimum of $.18/each.


I also picked up this Michigan one from Hollister, I don't remember when. I know I saw him at the Shipshewana show but I didn't buy anything from him. Maybe at the Zeeland show in October. Either way, it came from him. It's the Prime Numbers version so it's shinier and numbered.

These 4 cards give me 13 of the former Wolverine and those 13 give me a 6 card lead in 1st place on TCDB.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.