Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Patriot Chase

I can't believe were under 5 days until Christmas, now if I had some family that gave cards for Christmas. My daughter's boyfriend bought me a blaster once, that was nice, maybe he'll do it again.

Today's post is a guy who started out with the Patriots but is now with his former Michigan teammate DPJ.


Only 1 card again and it's another freebie from Sluggo. I found this sorting cards and I needed it.

This is only my 10th card of Chase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.