Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Iconic card, according to Topps

* I put my February purchases on random for today's post.

Today's random puts us at another 1 card post. It looks like a really get pick-up but it's one of the millions of reprints.


I actually have the original, it's a little well loved, but I have it. If I'm not mistaken, I got it from Dennis. If you pay attention to this blog, you'll also know I posted this same (front) card at the beginning of last month. That one was a 2017 All Rookie Cup reprint and this one is 2019 Iconic Reprints. This card also came in the box from Sluggo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.