Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Poole Thursday

* I put my February purchases on random for today's post.

Today's another Michigan alumn who I've started to build his collection decently in the last few months. I picked up 3 last year and another 1 earlier this year, plus the 5 more I'm adding today.



These 3 all show him in his Golden State uniform. I haven't heard much of anything from him in the pros so I assume he's still getting his feet wet. I went and looked and he's on their g league team now so there you go. I felt like he wasn't ready to leave when he did but I said the same thing about Caris LeVert and he's been the most steady of the Wolverines in the pro.


These are the better cards since they also go to the Michigan Collection. In case you're bad at the math up there, these make 9 cards of Poole now. TCDB says he's almost at 500 cards though so I got plenty more to go for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.