Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, March 14, 2020

Current Benches

* I put my February purchases on random for today's post.

Today's post is a tier 3 player and I got 1 card of his from Sluggo and another one from Sportlots.


This is the one that came from Sluggo and it's the older of the 2 and it's a 2019.


This one comes from 2020 Topps set. I'm not sure how I feel about the millions of psuedo-vintage cards. I like the looks but that's only because I like it originally in the 80's. I also like more cards of the past heroes but then they've done so many the last few years that it's getting ridiculous. This is the one from Sportlots, obviously.

1 comment:

  1. I'm torn between Topps releasing all of the psuedo-vintage stuff myself. Part of me thinks it's silly and they need to start releasing interesting and innovative stuff we haven't seen before. On the other hand, some of the best stuff they release involves the use of recycled designs.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.