Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, March 8, 2020

PK for 2

* I put my February purchases on random for today's post.

Last month, we had to wait to the very end of the month to get to my favorite player. This month, it only took 8 days.


We'll start off with an early in his career card as he is with the Dodgers, and catching. It's also shiny which is always good. This card came from Sportlots.


I also got this Tek card which is kind of see through last month. This card came from Sluggo though. He sent me two of these Tek cards, both White Sox players.

These two cards give me 468 cards which is 2nd place in my player collections.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.