Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, March 2, 2020

Expos, the Kid

* I put my February purchases on random for today's post.

The first post of my February pick-ups is only 1 card. My March posts will contain a few post of just 1 card and a few with over 10 cards. That's just the way they got divided out.


This one comes from the Sluggo package. He doesn't usually add my player collections but a little bit ago he asked for a list of them so now I occasionally receive them from him. I figured it was a 2020 as I hadn't seen it before but apparently it's from 2017. I was a fan of the Mets back in the day and that's part of the reason I liked him. Even with that, I do love seeing the Expos jerseys.

1 comment:

  1. Nice card. Never seen it either. I was sort of a closet Mets fan when they had Carter, Gooden, Darling, and Strawberry... but for some reason, I'd much rather see Carter featured in his Expos uniform when I'm collecting his cards.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.