Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, March 12, 2020

His hair is shorter, just like this season

* I put my February purchases on random for today's post.

I was excited to see this guy play this year but I guess that will have to wait now. I'm so disappointed that they delayed opening day because I am so ready to watch some baseball. I read an article that said this guy was at a 3 to 1 odds to win ROY. I don't think it will happen because last I heard, he is starting in the bullpen but I don't know how accurate that is either.


I'll start off with some shiny cards of the righty. He had his spring debut the other day and all signs were good.


I thought maybe these were rookies, but I forgot that he came over from Boston and he has Bowman cards from 2014 with them. So I guess these are White Sox Bowman rookie cards.


That black A&G is only one of this post that I got from Sportlots, all the rest came from my cousin, Sluggo.


He no longer has the long hair as he shaved it off for charity so maybe when we start seeing newer cards, you'll be able to see that. These 7 cards give me 37 cards of the, hopefully soon to be, rookie of the year. If we get any baseball at all this year.

1 comment:

  1. Dang. Kopech cut his hair? And he has 2014 cards? My mind is blown.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.