Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Sox additions

* I put my February purchases on random for today's post.

I headed down to my card room again this morning for a few hours and knocked out 1977, 1978 and 1979. I usually go down until my laptop is about dead so it's usually 3-4 hours. I could take my charger down there but usually by then the office chair is starting to kick my ass so I kind of use that as a timer.

I have 3 posts left this month. A team post, a year post, and a player post. Today, you get the team post. Since I only collect 2 teams, you got a 50% chance of guessing.







About half these came from Sluggo, the other half Sportlots. I believe all of them are 2019's except the Frazier. Some of those were trying to complete team sets, others I searched for by name. Either way, they all go to the White Sox collection.

For the hell of it, I clicked to see where I rank amongst other White Sox collector's, I didn't think I'd be that high. I'm listed as #8, but I'm still 4,300 behind the top guy. I'm sure I'll add more once I start logging in the Sox collection cards but I'm sure there won't be that many that I add.

2 comments:

  1. That 2019 team card of New Comiskey... I mean Guaranteed Rate Field sure looks sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.