Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, March 16, 2020

Another Sox star

* I put my February purchases on random for today's post.

After our vintage player yesterday, we're going back to one of the White Sox's young studs.


A young stud that we can thank the north side for as we traded Q for him.


You can see his red gloves here. He wears them because MLB only allows him to wear pink for "certain occasions" so he went with what he thought was the next best thing. He wears them for his grandfather who died of cancer.


A couple of rated rookies in the lot. I'm glad Donruss is back, I just wish they had a license.


I don't think I realized how many of Eloy I picked up. He's another player, like Moncada, that I've been debating on starting a player collection of.


All of the above are from 2019 sets.


These are just the start of the 2020 cards that will be coming as he is featured in a ton of insert sets and I'm sure will be in a lot more to come as well.


Another 2020. With all of these cards that I added of him last month, I still only have 21 cards so these more than doubled his cards.

1 comment:

  1. Like Moncada... I've been trying to stockpile as many cheap Jimenez rookie cards as I can get my hands on.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.