Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Iron Sunday

* I put my February purchases on random for today's post.

Today you get the player collection. All these cards came from Sluggo and they go to one of my top (by count) player collections.







There's a little bit of mixture between the 90's and current in there. He sent me a bunch of Ripken's but these 9 were the only ones I didn't have. They give me 487 cards of the Iron Man and when I said it was one of my top (by count) collections, it is the top.

2 comments:

  1. E-X is always a winner and '96 was my favorite year for Sportflix. Nice adds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love me some EX-2000 too. And I've never sat down to think about my favorite Sportflics design... but I gotta say that 96 Ripken looks sweet!

      Delete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.