Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, May 30, 2021

Basketball after a sweep

I haven't posted in 3 days, shame on me! I know that's nothing to some of you but I know myself, if I stop for too long, I don't start back up. Then I just get behind on everything and it becomes work. While I try keep myself on somewhat of a schedule, it doesn't feel like work unless I start getting behind.

It's been a busy few days though so it's not like I've been slacking. My cousin, Sluggo as regular readers know him, moved up here from NC. He's the one person in my family that collects cards so I actually can talk to someone live, about cards. I hardly have anyone around me likes baseball, let alone, cards so it's nice to have both.

The Sox just swept the Orioles which puts up 3.5 games in the division going into Cleveland (who's in 2nd). Cleveland played a double header today and tomorrow they have another double header against us. That's gotta suck for them.

Today's post isn't even baseball related so that should narrow down to which collections these are. I picked these up in my latest round of Sportlots purchases, which I'll be shipping my next round in a few days.

I picked up a few of Mitch McGary. I don't think I need to tell you which one of the above is my favorite.

Also grabbed 2 versions of this Panini Prizm. The Red & Yellow is pretty cool looking. Only paid $.50 for it. These 5 cards of McGary give me 25 of him.

Grabbed some more of Sauce Castillo as well. 2 parallels up there.

And a couple parallels up there. Along with a sorta look-a-like vintage Donruss card.

Speaking of parallels. I really enjoyed Nik when he played for us. He played hard and a lot of teams underestimated him so it was fun to watch him prove everybody wrong. These 8 cards give me 25 cards of Nik as well.

I also found 4 of the big brother Wagner. His little bro, Franz, is expected to be drafted 1st round this year. They say he's more talented than Moe but when Moe got hot, he was hard to stop. These 4 cards give me 12 cards of him.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.