Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, May 9, 2021

Happy Birthday - Maurice Hurst Jr.

Maurice was born in 1995, which makes him 26 today.

NFL Debut - September 11th, 2018 (Raiders)

Years Active - 

  • 2018-2020 (Oakland/Las Vegas Raiders)
  • 2021 (San Francisco 49'ers)
Oakland Raiders

I went ahead and listed him with the San Francisco 49'ers as he has signed with them for this season.

Cards listed on TCDB - 535 cards

Cards I have - 10 cards


Those are the only 2 NFL cards I have of him which is rare, I usually end up with more pro cards than Michigan uni cards.

Where They Came From - 

I haven't hit the football section yet when buying on Sportlots so I'm sure that Sportlots number will go up in the next few months.





You know I'm going to show off all the Maize and Blue cards. Wish there weren't so many of the all Maize jersey's though, not a big fan of them.

When I hear Mo Hurst's name, I think of him sacking someone, jumping up and rubbing his belly.

Happy Birthday Maurice!

*All cards shown are in my collection but the photos were taken from TCDB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.