Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, May 23, 2021

Happy (late) Birthday - Devin Funchess

I knew there was a birthday this weekend but I forgot to look which day. It was Friday. Oops! I'm bad about checking my calendar on the weekends because I'm not at work. When I do work on Saturdays, there are no meetings so I don't look then either. My bad! My apologies Devin!


Devin was born in 1994, making him 27, 2 days ago.

NFL Debut - September 13th, 2015 (Panthers).

Year Active - 

  • 2015-2018 (Carolina Panthers)
  • 2019 (Indianapolis Colts)
  • 2020 (Green Bay Packers)
Carolina Panthers rookie

I don't have any cards from the Colts and he took off 2020 for Covid so TCDB doesn't show him with any Packers cards.

Cards on TCDB - 2,344 cards.

Cards I have - 43 cards.



A couple of cool colored refractor/prism cards.

Where they come from - 

  • Ebay (22 cards)
  • Card Shows (8 cards)
  • Too Many Verlanders (7 cards)
  • Sluggo (3 cards)
  • Sportlots (3 cards)
  • COMC (2 cards)

That equals 45 cards because I have a couple of dupes of relics.




As always, I have to show his cards in Maize and Blue. I didn't show the Bowman though, they don't even look close to Michigan jerseys.






I have 7 relic cards including one with the Block M.


I also have 1 autographed card.

Happy (late) Birthday Devin!

*All cards shown are in my collection but the scans came from TCDB. Technically not all as I put some of them on TCDB.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to Devin! It's always funny to me looking at our collections of players we both go after because in many cases they're so similar since we swap our dupes back and forth.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.