Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Left side

We're starting off a new round of posts today. A couple of PC guys that are playing for the Sox. A rookie who is starting to hit his stride and a veteran who should be one of the faces of the MLB. Both on the left side of the field but one in the outfield and one in the infield.

I wasn't able to grab too many of Vaughn's cards this round but I did manage these 2. He started off slow but has picked up the last month or so. He was supposed to be our DH but has been playing left field with Eloy out. These 2 cards give me 16 of his.

The opposite end of the spectrum, TA started off with his regular batting title contender self and is now slumping. The slump has only been a week but I think he'll work himself out of it. These are all minor league cards 

I also picked out these 5 Bowman cards. Not so sure about that bottom left one though, that shade of purple doesn't do much for me on cards.

I also grabbed these 3 of the same card, different sets and a parallel. That would be the rainbow foil, limited and opening day.

These 13 cards give me 95 cards of Mr. Anderson. Closing in on the century mark.

2 comments:

  1. The purple one is Donruss. That's why it's logoless.

    I like the Consecutive Multi-Hit Games card with the throwback uni.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Anderson turns things around soon. I'm not used to seeing his average drop below the .300 mark.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.