Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Reds Quicky

A quick post tonight since I skipped last night. We celebrated Mother's Day this evening by going to a new BBQ place. My mom was out of town Sunday which is why we waited but now that I'm home, I'll be hitting the hay soon. 

I have a ton of this guy to get through, these are only his cards from 1993-1995. So not a lot of text today, just cards.

1993 Classic and Fleer

1993 Post

1993 Pinnacle/Score

1993 Topps & their assortment of brands. The Bottom 2 are Micro's. Larkin has a lot of action shots in the field like the Stadium Club above.

1993 Upper Deck

1994 Donruss. I like the locker background on the Studio. 

1994 Leaf

1994 Fleer

1994 Pacific

1994 Pinnacle/Score

1994 Topps

1994 Upper Deck. The Collector's Choice on the right is a silver signature and the bottom is the back of a Jose Rijo card. It has Larkin on the back.

1994 Donruss. I like the credit card looking Studio's.

1995 Fleer/Skybox

1995 Oddball (Kraft & Tombstone Pizza)

More 1995 Oddball's (King B & Church's Chicken)

1995 Leaf

1995 Score

1995 Topps

1995 Upper Deck. Some great action shots up there.

Sorry not much chatter tonight but you get a lot of great cards to check out. We're going back to 8 hours and I have no plans after work so hopefully a more thought out post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.