Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, June 25, 2021

1 of 5 studs this year

I've been sleepy this week so I've been slacking but I'm here now. For now!

Today's post is one of our starters who when it comes down to it, is the main reason we are still in 1st place. Our offense is up and down but that has a lot to do with keeping healthy players in the lineup, but our pitching staff has been great.

There's going to be a lot of cards with not much commentary because I'm getting ready to head off to bed.

As you should know, I picked up earlier cards of his in a previous post. Here, we'll start with 1 card from 2017.


It's a good thing I don't pay much for these cards since they all look the same. These are all the 2018's of Lucas.



More of the same with the 2019 but at least there's some Panini/Donruss in this mix. I do like the Carolina Blue parallel, maybe just because I don't see those often.


2020 comes with horizontals and a whole Topps section with no parallels of the same cards.

I even got some 2021's. The purple parallel has, I assume, a nickname making it a double parallel (is that a thing?) I didn't even know that was his nickname. It's nice to see some Sox on the leaders cards. Lucas wasn't the only one that year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.