Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Tuesday's with Burke

I guess the plant is trying to shut down on Friday to give us a 4 day weekend because we've been working a ton of hours which is nice, but in order to do that, we are working 10 hours all this week. I'm allowed to work the extra before or after my shift. Normally, I do 5 to 3:30 but I really hate getting off at 3:30. So this morning, I went in at 4 so I can get off at my normal time at 2:30. As much as I hate getting up that early, it was nice getting off at my normal time. Plus, the traffic was great at 3:30 compared to 5:30. I feel like I still have time to get stuff done after work which was nice. The really nice thing about having Friday off is I took all of next week off so that makes it a 10 day weekend for me. It also makes it easier to work more hours this week knowing I'm going to have all kinds of time next week. I plan on working on my cousin's cards most of that week.

Today's random gave us another Michigan alumni PC.

This is the only card that I got in the last Sportlots package but I received a bunch in the previous one that I haven't show yet.

That blue & silver parallel from Select is pretty slick. I also picked up the base.

3 more base, a couple of rookie cards in the mix.

I picked up the base Prism as well as a couple of color parallels. It's always nice to get some of the color ones under $.50.

One of the reasons I like the way that I'm purchasing cards through Sportlots is I'm adding to my Michigan PC's that don't have many cards. Problem is, a lot of them don't have many cards but there are a few where I can pick up a number of them, such as this Burke collection.

These 9 cards bump up his collection up to 26 cards.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.