Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Happy Birthday - Tim Anderson

Tim was born on this day in 1993.

MLB Debut - June 10th, 2016 (White Sox)

Years Active - 

  • 2016-current (White Sox)
2013 Bowman

Cards on TCDB - 2250 cards

Cards I Have - 137 cards






Just some cool cards of Timmy.

Where they came from -

  • Sportlots (99 cards)
  • Sluggo (15 cards)
  • Ebay (12 cards)
  • Fred (work) (4 cards)
  • 2x3 Heroes (3 cards)
  • Box Break (2 cards)
  • Unknown (2 cards)
  • BaseballCardStore.CA (1 card)
  • Card Hemorrhage (1 card)
  • Card Show (1 card)
  • F&G Sportscards (1 card)
  • Packs (1 card)
  • Padrographs (1 card)
I guess you can tell where I got most of them. Lots of card bloggers up there as well.

I have 1 relic card, technically I have dupes of it.


I have 2 autos, I purchased those awhile ago before he won his batting title. I don't know what they run now.

Happy Birthday Tim!

*I have all these cards in my collection but all these photos came from TCDB (and 1 from Ebay).

1 comment:

  1. Miss the days of being able to pick up Anderson autos for under $5. These days they have gone up in value... but you still can get a few different ones for less than $15.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.