Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, June 26, 2021

One of a few Robinsons I collect

My cousin wanted to go to the LCS today so I tagged along. While I love going to card shops, I love to look at all the cards, they aren't really my thing. I find prices are always cheaper online and as we all know, I'm cheap. He picked up a few things and actually picked me up a couple of cool cards. I've been doing some work for him so he said this was his payment, which I'm more than happy with. I've added them to the random so you'll see them when they come up.

Today's post, however, is a Michigan PC and it's only 2 cards so it'll be a quicky. I decided to do each post by player so if I have 100 cards of said player, you'll just get a big post. By doing it this way, when I add cards to the random, I can just add them to the cards I already have of that player or team.

These are both 2014-15 but you get 2 different teams which he's had quite a few but he's still playing so there is that. The Hoops on the right is actually the red back version.

I thought I had some more cards of his but they ended up being his dads. They were from a newer set and I should have known better but that's the price of buying on Sportlots and not taking the time to do the homework.

These 2 cards give me 9 of GRIII.

1 comment:

  1. Back in 1994... I really stocked up on his dad's rookies. Was just looking at their career stats and they've both had pretty solid careers. I was actually surprised that Big Dog averaged over 20ppg over the course of his eleven year career.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.