Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, June 19, 2021

Happy Birthday - Jordan Poole

 I posted this on a timer, so I hope it posted on Saturday.

Jordan was born in 1999, making him 22 today.

NBA Debut - October 24th, 2019

Year Active - 

  • 2019-current (Warriors)
Warriors rookie

Cards on TCDB - 1140 cards

Cards I have - 13 cards



Figured I'd show my partial rainbow.

Where they came from - 

  • Sportlots (8 cards)
  • Sluggo (5 cards)

That was easy enough.

These are the other Michigan cards I have of Jordan, along with the partial rainbow up there.

I do have one auto though, and it's also a Michigan card.

Happy Birthday, Jordan

*I have all the cards shown in this post but the photos are from TCDB. (Technically, a couple pics up there I posted on TCDB so those are mine.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.