Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, June 14, 2021

Happy Birthday - Frank Clark


Frank was born in 1993, making him 28 today.

NFL Debut - September 13th, 2015 (Seahawks)

Years Active - 

  • 2015-2018 (Seattle Seahawks)
  • 2019-current (Kansas City Chiefs)
Seattle Seahawks rookie

Cards on TCDB - 353

Cards I have - 3


Where they came from - 

Only 1 card in the Maize and Blue but that's also 33% of his collection.

I don't have any relics or autographs.

Happy Birthday, Frank

1 comment:

  1. He's another year older and hopefully much less of a massive tool.

    By the way, we have the same number of his cards, but where you have that Prizm I have a 2018 Donruss base instead. The other two are the same. I wonder how many of our smaller Michigan Football PCs are that similar?

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.