Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, June 27, 2021

Chrome & Colorful Moncada

Today's random comes up with a guy on our 1st place team that has forgotten how to win. It's like someone threw a switch and we suck now. I realize that we have a lot of injuries to our starting lineup but we were playing through it pretty well until a week ago. I just hope they can hold it until we start getting some guys back.


These 3 cards of Yoan came from Fred at work. A couple of Chrome and a Chrome like Panini. Both of those Chrome are pretty nice, I wasn't sure if I'd like them on other sets, especially the A&G, we've seen in on SC before, but it looks really good on it.


Everything else from the Panini above to the bottom of the post came from Sportlots. That Elite card in Pink really stands out.

As you can see, there's another Chrome A&G. I picked a few of them on Sportslots but Fred gave me some before I had them shipped to me, go figure. The top right is a Limited Edition and both of the bottom are the 582 Montgomery parallels.

These are all inserts and again, I wasn't sure I would like the Chrome on Turkey Red because I like that set as is, but it really does look good.

The top 3 are all parallel sets of 2020 and the bottom is a Class 1 Gold Label. Really like the Gold Labels.


Last but not least, a bunch of Donruss parallels. Very colorful to say the least.

These 25 cards bump up the Moncada PC to 151 cards. For shits & giggles, I looked up on TCDB to see where I rank and I'm in 2nd and only 4 cards behind the first place guy.

2 comments:

  1. The Stadium CLub Chrome, Topps 582 Montgomery - running, and the pink Donruss Elite Series are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That 2019 Topps 582 with him wearing the early to mid 80's jersey is awesome! Great action shot of him flying around the bases.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.