Welcome

This blog is about sports and sports cards. Which both I love to talk about. My teams are as follows - MLB - Chicago White Sox, NCAA - Michigan Wolverines & NFL - Indianapolis Colts. Although I post my Michigan stuff to another site now - check it out at http://toomanymarios.blogspot.com/

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Vacation Pick-Ups #9–1960’s

I even got some 1960’s for the Vintage Collection for $.20/each.

ncvintage08

Grabbed these 2 1969 Topps cards doubling my total cards for the set to 4.

ncvintage09

Ok.  Maybe I did pick these up for my other collections.  I didn’t think I had but 3 Chicago White Sox players and a Billy Williams later, I’m starting to think differently.  These 3 1968 Topps cards give me 4 for the set.  That’s right, I quadrupled my set with these 3 cards.

ncvintage10

Last but not least, this 1967 Topps card.  I picked it up even though it was a Cleveland Indians card.  This final card brings my 1967 Topps set to 1.  Yeah, that was my first one.  The vintage collection is definitely a long term goal.

But hey, I’m not done, I’ve got a few more posts for my player collections yet to come, and even a Michigan post for Too Many Manninghams.

2 comments:

  1. That's a pretty good card for your first 1967.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved the multi-player cards from the 1960's. The card names are just so "baseball".

    ReplyDelete