Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, January 29, 2021

Lucky 13

This is my last post. From the last package from Sportlots that is. I need to ship my next one, I'll probably do that tomorrow afternoon/evening since I have to work.

This is another Tier 1 PC player but I believe I was still in the process of buying his cards when I shipped from Sportlots so I'll have plenty more of him in my next shipment as well as the rest of my Tier 1 players. I do have some more cards to show until that comes in as Dennis sent me a package, which I really need to send his out but I keep forgetting to get it together. I'm a slacker.

These were my 80's pick-ups of Tom Seaver. The 2 1985 are from the Donruss Highlights. 3 different Sportflicts from 1986, all sharing with other players and the 1987 Fleer at the bottom is the Glossy version.

These were all the 90's cards I picked up. The Swell followed by a Interpretive Marketing Baseball Wit, which I had never heard of. The rest are Upper Deck and an Action Packed.

These 13 cards were just a small portion of the 49 cards I added in the last package. I was only through 2002 when I shipped though so there will be plenty more coming in the next shipment. These 49 cards put the Seaver collection at 449. We'll see if the next shipment can get another PC over 500 cards. Right now, I only have 3 other players with over 500, Konerko who you saw yesterday and Ripken. The 3rd isn't a PC, I just have a ton of his cards, you should know who that is if you've been around here. If not, it's Frank Thomas

1 comment:

  1. The Sonic Seaver is a great card. In fact that whole set is pretty darn cool.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.