Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, January 21, 2021

Gio and some team updates

Just a quick post tonight. I didn't post last night because I took my son to get his driver's license so we no longer have to drive him back and forth to work. Woohoo!

I watched the Michigan women's team against that team from Ohio today. They lost a close game but the story was Naz Hillmon who scored 50 points setting a record for Michigan basketball. Not women's basketball, all of Michigan basketball. Had she had a little help, they might have pulled the game out but it was a very impressive showing by Naz.

Also an announcement was made today, the cover of RBI baseball goes too...


Timmy! This is great for him and baseball. He really is a good guy to rep the MLB. Congrats to him.

On to today's post, since we're already talking about the White Sox. This guy, like Tim above, reinvented himself and became an All-Star with the improvements and is the ace of the club.

I've said before that I like the design of the Fire and Chrome always looks good, even if it is on a Bowman.

These 3 card of Lucas give me 53 of him.

I'm not working this weekend so hopefully I'll get around to logging and scanning a package I received earlier in the week and get them into the rotation.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to your son for getting his driver's license. That's a big moment in a person's life.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.