Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

You see, Timmy

The title of the post refers to a line in the movie Speechless. I'm pretty sure it went over most of your heads. I even clipped the dialogue for you.


Not much going on around here. I've been staying up too late and napping when I get home, which makes me stay up late again. It's a vicious cycle that I need to break. So here I am, posting later than normal.

You get more White Sox cards today, but of a player collection.


I hear a lot of people saying Timmy should be the face of the franchise, possibly even the MLB. I couldn't agree more. The more I hear about him, the more I like him. I picked these 4 up trying to complete team sets on Sportlots. I've stated before that I like black backgrounds on Sox cards so I like the A&G X. At least the sticker is an action shot.

These 4 cards give me 74 of Mr. Anderson. I can't say Mr. Anderson without hearing it in the voice of Agent Smith.

2 comments:

  1. Face of the franchise - sure.
    Not beating out Trout for face of MLB though.

    That's some nice color coordination on the BL card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Sox are so loaded with young talent... it's hard to pick a favorite. But I think he's mine.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.