Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, January 24, 2021

Busy Day

Spent most of the day in my card room scanning cards.

That's where I was when I started the day. Yes, I keep track. Technically, that's not how many images, that's how many cards, I need to change that heading. Most of the cards I scanned, I did front and back so I did twice as much scanning.


That's where I finished. So I finished 69 cards, I was counting the scans I was deleting off my laptop afterwards and I lost count just over 100 so even though it sounds like 69 cards doesn't seem like I did as much as it felt like, I feel like I was pretty productive.

On to today's post, the last of the White Sox posts for this round. More 2018 cards trying to finish team sets.

These 3 cards complete the flagship Topps set. Minus the many variations that is.

You'll notice this is the All-Star Game parallel by the stamp. I just happened to see it looking for the other cards so I picked it up.

The card on the left finishes off the Chrome team set, the one on the right is a refractor that again, I just happened to run across and it was the right price.

These 2 still leave me needing 2 more for the Holiday set. I can't really tell you why but I do like these holiday sets.

Last but not least, well, maybe it is, the Limited Edition cards. One thing this post tells you is just how much money Topps makes by making a new set and just putting a stamp on it. That doesn't include the millions of parallels on each set. It's a good thing I don't pay much for these cards.

Only a few more posts before I start the cards Dennis sent me, plus I'll mix in another Sportlots shipment. After I ship it that is.

2 comments:

  1. And here I get tired, and very bored, after just 2 or 3 scans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of scanning. On a good day, I might scan 15 to 20 cards. Sounds like you're way more productive than I am.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.