Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, January 7, 2021

PC and a rare team collection as well

Only one card today but it's a great one to me. It's a Tier 2 collection but thanks to Panini, it gets to go in a team collection as well.


Love when I can get Larkin cards in Wolverine uniforms. In case you were wondering, I liked Larkin before I knew he was a Wolverine, I collected him as a kid which was before I was even a Wolverine fan. 

Panini has produced a few of these now, this is my 4th of his but 1 of those is an actual Wolverines team set (also by Panini). This card gives me 248 cards of Larkin which is a lot to me, he is my 4th largest player collection. Nowhere near a couple of other bloggers on here but I might get there, in a decade or so.

2 comments:

  1. The most I have of the same player is 19 - Kenny Lofton.

    I have a few Larkins as a Red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure I only learned about Larkin being a Wolverine this past year on either your blog, Nacho's blog, or TMV's blog.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.