Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

PK in 2004

I'm going to throw out a quick post. The last 2 days we have traveled back and forth to Michigan City. Yesterday to meet a dog, today to pick it up so most of my last 2 evenings have been spent in a car. Since you can't talk about a dog without a photo, here you go.


Today's cards are a player you're going to see a lot of in the next month or so. All these cards are from 2004.

The only Bowman I picked up. I do like the look of these Heritage though. Maybe it's because I don't have very many from 1955.

As you can tell, I needed more Donruss than Bowman. I was surprised to get both the base and the Turn of the Century for under $.50. I don't remember seeing very many of the Team Heroes set back in 2004.

Just a couple of Fleer. I managed to get the Gold edition of the Ultra but not the base for under $.50.

I got this MLB Showdown. This is only my 2nd card from that team set. The design on the Konerko side didn't look familiar but the back did. Not sure why.

2 different of the Total and the Bazooka. The Cracker Jack is the mini sticker. I didn't even know they had those.

Last, because it's alphabetical, Upper Deck. The SP, SPx and the Vintage. I always thought the Upper Deck Vintage sets were odd because some of the sets used Topps designs.

19 more cards to the now first place Konerko collection. I'm not going to tell you how many until all the PK posts are posted so if you want to know bad enough, you'll have to go to TCDB and look.

This post ended up being longer than I had anticipated and I'm sleepy so I will catch you all on the flip side.

2 comments:

  1. Love seeing dogs make appearances in blog posts. Hope to see more in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.