Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Back with black

I was going to post yesterday but as you can tell, I didn't. Sorry, I got sleepy. I'm here today though with some more PK.

As always, we'll start with Bowman because I do it alphabetically. 3 Bowman this time though, I think most of the years I've posted have only been 1 card. 3 different sets even, Best, Chrome and Heritage.

Back when Donruss was Donruss. I like the black background with the Sox jerseys.

A couple more Fleer, I've added a ton of early to mid 2000 Fleer's to his collection.

Even got a Pacific card this time. Konerko is probably sliding because the 3rd base coach forgot he is the slowest person in the league. I can't tell you how many times I complained when a base coach would send him just to get thrown out by a mile.

Another Home Team Advantage along with the base, not sure how I didn't have that and the always liked Gold Label.

As always, we finish with the Upper Deck. I like the horizontal card, again, black background.

All these were from 2001 and I still can't tell you how many cards of PK I have yet because I still have more posts with him.

1 comment:

  1. I don't really have any attachment to Konerko myself. But I still quite enjoy these posts for some reason. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.