Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, January 16, 2021

Terrific Odd Balls

What? No Konerko post today? What are you going to do? Don't worry, more of you will appreciate these cards anyways, except, they aren't all cards.

I'll start off with a couple of oversized cards of Tom Terrific, both from the original Donruss brand. I'm not sure I even realized they were oversized when I bought them. I would have bought them anyways, just saying.

Lots and lots of stickers. I always enjoy the 80's stickers, lots of memories. I threw the Star Sticker in there since it's technically a sticker but I think most of us consider it a card since it's the same size.

This is a 1984 Fun Food Pin. This scan is a little more blown up because it's only the size of maybe a nickel. I don't think I've seen these before. I'm not sure where I'm going to put this, probably find some place on my shelves for it.

Theses were all pretty fun to open, you gotta love some oddball stuff.

2 comments:

  1. There was a time when I was chasing every 80's oddball issue I could get my hands on. Such a great era to collect... because there are so many options. Yet the number of options pales to what is offered today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't collect pins anymore (thankfully), but do dig that one that you've got here. I'm sure that I've seen them before, but can't recall doing so at the moment.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.