Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, January 8, 2021

Panini Sox

Well, we were supposed to work tomorrow, but our boss forgot to tell us yesterday so all he could do today was take volunteers. I gave that a big "Hell No!" I did tell him if he really needed me I'd come in but he said they'd be good. Whew!

Today we get a team post. I'm excited about this year's team and just want baseball to start. I'm also excited that I got into Nachos Grande's Breakers Club so I won't have to fight prospectors for the White Sox cards. The wife didn't appreciate the drop of $100 in one shot on cards but I told her that Chris promised me an auto of Luis Robert so if Chris doesn't want to wreck my marriage, than he better come through. No pressure though! In all seriousness, I'm excited for the breaks to start and appreciate Chris for what he does. There are still plenty of team available so check out the link.

These are all 2018 Panini brand.

I picked up these 3 parallels of the Donruss Optic of Thyago Vieira. I actually picked up 4 but I already had one of them. I really don't know anything about him other than he has quite a few cards. I've got 10 now and 5 are from this set and 5 autographs


I also picked up 2 from the their Chronicles set which oddly enough, are the only 2 Sox cards so that completes that team set. I have 135 cards of the reigning AL MVP Abreu and 28 of the no longer with the Sox Delmonico. I think he's still a free agent and I know at one time, it wasn't ruled out that he would resign with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.