Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, December 10, 2021

4 Players, 2 Sports

Just a quick post tonight. I volunteered to go in tomorrow morning so I'll be hitting the hay soon.

These 4 of Brazdeikis came from Sluggo. We picked up a box of cards at Baseball Card Exchange and I grabbed these for my own collection. These 4 give me 10 cards of Iggy.

That box mentioned above is also where I got these 3 cards of Hardaway but unlike Iggy above, I now have 84 cards of him. He's my highest basketball PC.

These 4 cards of Jourdan Lewis though, came from the last Sportlots package. That Unparallel at the bottom is a pretty slick looking card but you know the Maize and Blue is my fave. These 4 more than double my previous and bump his collection up to 7 cards

These 6 cards also came from Sportlots and also over doubled my previous PC. I only had 3 cards to start with so now it's up to 9. The previous 3 all had work out gear on so I was definitely happy to add some pro jersey, would have preferred Michigan but you take what you can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.