Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Happy Birthday - Dylan Cease

Dylan was born on this day in 1995, making him 26 today.

MLB Debut - July 3rd, 2019 (White Sox)

Years Active - 

  • 2019-current (White Sox)
Cubs

White Sox

I threw in a Cubs cards just to remind them where he came from.

Cards on TCDB - 1,932 cards

Cards I have - 60 cards



A few of the color parallels I have.

Where they came from -

  • Sportlots (40 cards)
  • Sluggo (15 cards)
  • Ebay (4 cards)
  • Padrographs (4 cards)
  • Fred (2 cards)
  • F&G Sportscards (1 card)

I don't really have any "special" cards of Dylan but I do have this gold shimmer numbered to 50.

Happy Birthday Dylan!

*All cards shown are in my collections but the photos/scans are from TCDB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.