Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, December 12, 2021

Sox Sunday

Another weekend has flown by with no football. I'm not a huge fan of watching NFL (or NBA) so I'll be waiting a week or so before I can watch some again. I have been catching up with the Baseball Seasons on MLB Network. Those have been pretty great! I've gone through most of the 60's, we'll see if they keep playing them up into the 70's next week.

Speaking of baseball, how about a baseball post for today.


I picked up the top 2 cards at the Plymouth card show a couple of weekends ago and the bottom card came from Sluggo. The top 2 are green parallels. Those 3 cards put my TA collection at 142 cards.

Same thing as above, first card from the Plymouth card show, second card from Sluggo. The left one again, is a green parallel. Both of the above A&G's came from packs that Sluggo and I ripped one weekend because we got bored. These 2 give me 155 cards of Gio.


The top Kopech, the Orange Donut, came from the LCS while the bottom card came from the Plymouth card show. I only paid a buck at the LCS and I don't normally drop too much on a relic card but a triple relic for $4, I couldn't pass up. These 2 cards put the Kopech Collection at 75 cards.



 All the cards in the top scan came from Plymouth, the bottom, again, from packs at Sluggos. These 6 put that collection at 48 cards. That's a lot further than I though it would be at the beginning of the year, considering his prices.

You'll notice that all the cards from Plymouth on this post were parallels or inserts. They all came from the guy selling right next to us but the main reason I grabbed them was because I didn't feel like checking my lists so I went with parallels to keep from getting dupes. It worked for the most part, I did end up with a dupe color parallel of Eloy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.