Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, December 13, 2021

Dunn with Michigan

What? More baseball. I know, lately it seems like a lot of Michigan stuff. Well, technically, this is both.

I picked up these 3 Cronenworth's from the same seller as the Sox stuff yesterday at the Plymouth card show. He had his stuff sorted by teams so I remembered to check the Padres for his stuff.

I got these from the packs that my daughters girlfriend gave me way back on Thanksgiving. I picked up 4 Sox cards and these 2 of Cronenworth. That other guy in the first card used to be a Sox but no longer.

These 5 cards of Jake bump his collection up to 16 cards which is pretty good since I picked up my fourth card of his less than 3 months ago.

I didn't really have any other Michigan baseball guys left to post other than Jake so I figured I'd drop this guy on here since he is technically a Michigan guy, I just don't collect him because of it.


I picked up this relic of Barry Larkin from Sluggo. He must have been generous that day. Either that or figured Adam Dunn was on it so it was a toss up. It's a nice looking card. It is my 6th relic and my 685th card of Barry.

Did I fool you with the title? Did you think I just didn't know how to spell done or did you think I was mad at Michigan?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, nice pile of Cronenworths and a great Larkin relic too!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.