Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, December 17, 2021

Modern Sox

Yesterday we had some former White Sox, how about today we do some current.

I picked up these 3 of Eloy at the Plymouth card show.

These 2 came from Sluggo. A nice Museum collection rookie card of him.

The colorful card on the left came from my LCS while the White Prizm on the right came from Fred.

The numbered card on the left came from the Ft. Wayne card show while the card on the right is from the Shipshewana card show.

Apparently I pick up lots of Eloys in lots of places. These 9 cards bump up the Jimenez collection to 96 cards. So close to the century mark. Maybe the next pickups will get me there.

These 4 card of YoYo came from the packs we opened at Sluggo's. We finally broke down and started opening some of the blasters we picked up.

These 2 cards came from the Plymouth card show.

I picked up the rookie card of Moncada at my LCS while I grabbed the purple parallel at the Shipshewana card show.

These 8 cards of Moncada put his collection at 163 cards

I picked up the Andrew Vaughn rookie in the packs that my daughter's girlfriend brought me at Thanksgiving. The green Prism rookie came from my LCS.


Both of these cards came from Sluggo. The top one he gave me and the bottom one came from the packs that we opened.


I picked up these 2 cards at the Plymouth card show. I grabbed the triple relic card for only $4, I normally wouldn't pay that much for a young guy and a non-Sox card but I'm hoping he sticks around for awhile.

These 6 cards puts his collection at only 34 cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.