Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, December 30, 2021

Happy Birthday - AJ Pierzynski

AJ was born on this day in 1976, making him 45 today.

MLB Debut - September 9th, 1998 (Twins)

Years active - 

  • 1998-2003 (Twins)
  • 2004 (Giants)
  • 2005-2012 (White Sox)
  • 2013 (Rangers)
  • 2014 (Red Sox)
  • 2014 (Cardinals)
  • 2015-2016 (Braves)
Twins

Giants

White Sox

Rangers

Red Sox

Cardinals

Braves

Cards on TCDB - 1,211 cards

Cards I have - 244 cards




Some highlights from the 2005 World Series.

Where they came from - 

A lot of help from fellow bloggers again.




I have 5 relics of AJ, 4 with the Sox.

*All cards shown above are in my collections but the scans/photos are from TCDB.

2 comments:

  1. It seems like people were always speaking negatively about him as a player/person, but I liked his style of play, and never could figure out why folks disliked him so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly why I liked him. He hated to fail, why wouldn't you like someone like that?

      Delete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.