Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, December 5, 2021

5 in 1

It's been a couple of days since I posted but not entirely my fault. I tried to post on Friday but I couldn't get blogger to upload any photos, not sure what the deal was. I tried a few times in a 2 or 3 hour period before giving up.

Yesterday we did a card show. I had a really good time, just chatting with the other dealers as well as the buyers. It's just nice to chat about sports and cards on a regular basis these days.

When I got home, I went over to my mom's to watch Michigan beat Iowa for their first Big Ten Championship since 2004. I was so excited by the time I got home (after midnight) that I wasn't really ready for bed so I sat and watched the basketball game from earlier in the day. We won that as well. Needless to say, I just didn't take the time to post yesterday.

I'm gonna throw a few different collections in this post to get a move on because I have another Sportlots box coming at the end of the month and I need to get caught up. These are all Tier 2 Michigan player collection cards. I only had a card for each one.

I picked up this Jake Butt auto at my LCS a few weeks back. It's my 9th autograph of his out of 29 cards that I have.

I picked up this serial numbered Taco card. It's the red parallel, I had to double check because there is very little red on it. Just the manufacture logo and the RC logo are red. I picked this up at the last card show in Fort Wayne and it's my 12th card of Taco.

I picked up this Higdon not long ago, I think last weekend at Baseball Card Exchange so I didn't pay but a couple of bucks for it. Not a fan of these photos but I needed it. It's my 3rd auto and only my 6th card of Higdon.

Sluggo gave me this card on Friday when I went over to help him load up the car for the show. He gave me a small stack of Michigan and Sox cards for me to look and see if I needed and I knew I needed this one right away because it's my first card of Ben Mason. I've been looking but hadn't found any.

Lastly, I got this Duncan Robinson from Sluggo as well. Although it came to me awhile ago unlike the Mason above. This is the blue parallel. This is my 8th card of the sharpshooter.

2 comments:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.