Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Dos Wolverines

Watched the Michigan men's basketball team today. They looked really good but with the way they looked last week, I'm not sold on them but at least they played well yesterday.

Since this will be a football post, I have to show this video my brother found of the current football season. It's called 2% to #2, which refers to the 2% chance we were predicted with to win our division to being ranked #2 in the playoffs. It's long, but a great video. I've watched it twice and teared up both times. That's a lot of 2's. Oh, and it's 22 minutes and 22 seconds long.

Since we are the number 2, I'll show 4 players that I have 2 cards to show.

Sluggo gave me these before last weekend. The Prestige on the right is the Pink parallel, even though it looks purple and yes, it still looks purple before the scan. These 2 give me 8 cards of Evans.

I got these 2 of Sean McKeon. The red Optic came from Fred at work while the Phenoms came from the card show in Shipshewana. These 2 give me 5 of the tight end which is pretty good considering I got my first in September.


These 2 of Kwity Paye, give me 10 cards which like McKeon, just started in September. That Score is gold, even though it looks Orange to me. The top card came from Sluggo while the Orange/Gold I picked up in Ft. Wayne at a card show.



Lastly, because he's my Tier 1 collection is our current running backs coach which in case you don't follow, have been very good this year. I picked up the Maize and Blue Hart at the Kalamazoo card show, it is numbered to /500. The bottom Score Red Zone is numbered to /100 and I picked it up on Sportlots. These 2 give me 74 cards of my favorite running back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.