Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, December 19, 2021

Sunday, Maize and Blue Sunday

I missed posting yesterday as we drove down to Indy to see my niece graduate from the University of Indianapolis. It was at 10 am so we had to leave here pretty early since we're 3 hours away. We hit my wife's sister's house on the way home and hung out there a few hours so by the time I got home, I didn't even get online for very long. At least I didn't miss a birthday post.

I spent most of today going through NBA cards pulling HOF'ers and dollar cards for the shop. It's nice pulling Chris Webber cards for hall of famers now.

Today's post is a team post, Chris Webber's previous team to start with.

Well speak of the devil. I picked up this Webber from Sluggo. I didn't even know that Classic came in a Chrome version. This is my 8th card of C-Web, all in Michigan uniforms as I don't have a PC of him.

I picked this up at our last trip to the Baseball Card Exchange. I picked up a bunch of relics and autos for $3-$5. This was the only non-PC Michigan card that I picked up out of the pretty big stack I came home with. It is also my 8th card of John.

I got this card at the Mishawaka show that we set up at. I had a Michigan hoodie on and one of the sellers brought it up to the table and sold it to me. Of course, I used show money which means Sluggo bought it for me. It is the Purple Wave version and is my 24th card of Brady in the Maize and Blue.

That's all I had for the Michigan adds, I just posted that collection in September so I haven't picked up too much since then. These 3 give me 825 cards in the Michigan Collection.

1 comment:

  1. The Tom Brady is nice. I don't know if they have a blue parallel or not, but if they do, that would probably be the one to get.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.