Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, December 27, 2021

Happy (late) Birthday - Carlton Fisk

I forgot to check for birthday because I was taking a couple of days off to get more cards ready to post. Oops!


Carlton was born on yesterdays date in 1947, making him 74 yesterday.

MLB Debut - September 18th, 1969 (Red Sox)

Years active - 

  • 1969, 1971-1980 (Red Sox)
  • 1981-1993 (White Sox)
Red Sox

White Sox

Cards on TCDB - 6,343 cards

Cards I have - 347 cards



A few cards I have with Fisk and another player collection.

Where they came from -

A lot of help with this PC, 12 different bloggers, 14 people if you throw in Fred and Sluggo. Those 3 free ones I'm not sure where they come from. I have them marked as purchased but free, that usually means they were sent as extras when I purchased cards but I find it odd that someone put Fisk cards as throw aways.




I do have 3 relic cards.

Happy (late) Birthday, Carlton Fisk!

*All cards shown are in my collections but the photos/scans are from TCDB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.